I will expound on this answer later, but here’s a quick summary:
- Logic is fun, and essential to computer science.
- I love contructing arguments.
- I love constructive argumenting.
- I love taking ideas and running with them ad ridiculum.
I’ll give you with one of my favorite philisophical starters: “Is a hotdog a sandwich?” I say yes, but not for the reasons you’re thinking. More to come.
- (PHIL:2603) - Symbolic Logic
- Russell, Frege
- (PHIL:2442) - Epistemology
- Studies various epistemic accounts and principles
- (PHIL:2114) - 17th Century Philosophy
- Study of Descartes, Spinoza, Locke
- (PHIL:2111) - Ancient Philosophy
- Ancient Greek Philosophers